SUMMER BUCKET LIST FOR THE NORTHERN OREGON COAST
The summer heat is finally here! Come to the northern Oregon coast to escape the heat and check some of these things off your summer bucket list.
Take a look at our hotel websites, book a stay with us and enjoy exploring.
Inn at the Prom: beachfront inn, rooms with kitchens, jetted tubs and fireplaces. Outdoor fire pit.
Gilbert Inn: Historic, Victorian, boutique inn for guests 18+ with full breakfast. Enjoy our outdoor fire pit.
Inn at Haystack Rock: A few blocks from town, and a 2 minute walk from the beach. Rooms have jacuzzi tubs, kitchens, fireplaces and many have outdoor patios. Relax by our outdoor fire pit.
- Build a sandcastle
- Learn to surf
- Go to the >Wheels and Waves Car Show in Seaside in September
- Eat ice cream on the boardwalk
- Visit the Peter Iredale shipwreck at >Fort Stevens State Park
- Visit the Aquarium in Seaside
- Get in touch with Lewis and Clark History: visit the Salt Works in Seaside, tour Fort Clatsop, Explore Cape Disappointment in Washington
- Go to the oldest kite shop on the Oregon Coast, Once Upon a Breeze
- Visit a candy shop. Bruce's Candy, Picnic Basket and Phillips Candies are a few of them
- See a play at the Coaster Theatre in Cannon Beach
- Explore Haystack Rock in Cannon Beach
- Sit around a bonfire on a beach